Sunday, January 9, 2011

Edelweiss, Edelweiss

Buenos días, followers! It's 7:15 and my alarm is set for 7:45 but home dog can't sleep because SHE GOIN TO SPAIN today!!1 And probably also because I'm an early riser anyways. I feel sick though.. Not like I'm gonna yak or anything but I feel like I felt before cheer competitions in high school or how someone might feel before a date haha. ¡Me duele el estomago! I think it's from all of my different feelings that I am having about what's to come! Nervous - What if our familia doesn't like us?? Anxious - I just want to get there already! Excited - Quiero saber el idioma español ENTERO para que pueda conversar con la gente de España! Quiero expolorar el mundo con mi chica JUANA ANNA! You may wonder why my title for today is Austria's national anthem that the Von Trapp family so perfectly sang in the Sound of Music. Maybe it's because I woke up with it in my head, I think I was dreaming with that song in there somewhere. Probably because we're going to have to get over to Salzburg for some kind of SOund of Music tour. Or maybe it's because just like the Von Trapps sang it for Austria right before they left the country, I should be singing some kind of patriotic song for America since we're leaving in a few hours. Shoot. I'm gonna miss America I think! U-S-A U-S-A U-S-A

2 comments:

  1. SAWWAAAAA you are leaving me!! te voy a echar de menos!! pero vas a pasar un tiempo fantastico con juana ana! i am so excited to follow your blog. i love your USA pic from michigan. you are still the cutest thing i eva saw. te amo te amo te amo. e mail me when you can! nzd0007.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with youuuuu. :) Can't wait to hear/see more!
    love, best friend Shelby Jo

    ReplyDelete